- Pat the salmon dry and place it on a foil-lined baking sheet. Season the fillet generously with salt.
- Set the broiler to high.
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter. Stir in the garlic, Sriracha sauce and honey, cooking 2 minutes until melted together and fragrant.
- Remove from heat and remove garlic pieces from sauce.
- Drizzle half of the Sriracha honey butter over the salmon side to evenly coat, reserving the rest of the butter for serving.
- Place the salmon in the oven on the middle-upper rack (about 6 inches from the heat source).
- Broil the salmon, keeping a close eye on it, until cooked to medium in the center, about 6 minutes.
- Serve the salmon promptly with cilantro, lime wedges, and an additional drizzle of Sriracha honev butter.