- 1 pound sushi grade ahi tuna cut into ¾-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup Soy Sauce
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoons Sesame Oil
- 3/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes crushed
- 1/3 cup green onions thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds plus more for garnish
- 2 cups brown rice or white rice, cooked
- 2 cups salad greens
- Wash the rice under running water and cook it according to the instructions.
- In a medium-sized bowl combine ahi tuna, soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, crushed red pepper flakes, green onions, and sesame seeds.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate covered for up to 2 hours before serving. Toss to recombine in the sauce before serving.
- Add cooked rice, avocado, edamame, cucumber, Ahi poke and any other desired toppings to each bowl.